NPK compaction granulation
- Unloading of raw materials from wagons or trucks and transferring into storage boxes.
- A preparation unit for raw materials (delumping, screening, crushing, drying).
- A weighing and mixing unit of the raw materials.
- A compaction unit transforming the powders into flakes.
- A granulation-screening unit converting the flakes into granules of the required calibrated range.
- And for some plants and in particular for the production of compacted fertilizers, a finishing unit with polishing and coating of granules for improving appearance (round shape), anticaking and reducing amount of residual fines with easier storage.
- Transferring of granules into storage boxes.
- Packing and pelletizing of finished products.
Usual complete compaction-granulation plant for NPK fertilizers
28 Tph NPK fertilizers compaction-granulation plant
Main advantages of NPK compaction-granulation
A TECHNICAL SOLUTION
- No segregation problems.
- Less tendency for caking.
- Quick change during the production : 30 minutes.
- 2 T/h to 60 T/h : full automated plant.
A COMMERCIAL SOLUTION
- Wide spectrum of fertilizer formulas.
- Production of small quantity per formula : great flexibility.
AN ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION
- No pollution problem : no gas and liquid effluents.
AN ECONOMICAL SOLUTION
- Dry process: no energy for drying.
- Few corrosion problems : low maintenance cost.
- Low investment cost : neither dryer nor cooler equipment.
- High adaptability to the local market for the raw materials.
A COMPLETE RANGE OF EQUIPMENTFor this type of fertilizers plant,
SAHUT-CONREURis able to design and manufacture/supply the following equipment:
Twin screw mixer