Source of experimentation
It is highly advised and securing for all parties to carry out a tests session with raw material in order to determine and fix the best possible quality of products that can be reached in the final process.
SAHUT-CONREUR’s pilot plant is a true means of research and development, with a full range of lab and industrial equipment necessary to determine the key process parameters (efficiency, pressure, power consumption,…) combined with the adequate equipment configuration (feeding system, rolls surface, vacuum system, spraying system,…) that will be finally used in the design of equipment and plants.
All feasibility testing on briquetting, compaction - granulation or grinding of products can be carried out in this test lab in active collaboration with customers. At the end of the tests cession, a test report and associated product samples produced are delivered to the customer.
A complete range of equipment at your disposalOur pilot plant is equipped with:
- A micro-compactor for feasibility tests on small quantities of product.
- A lab press / compactor for a capacity up to 50 kg/h.
- A briquetting / compaction - granulation unit for a capacity up to 50 kg/h.
- A briquetting / compaction – granulation unit for a capacity up to 500 kg/h.
- Industrial scale press / compactor for a capacity up to 3 t/h.
- Industrial scale press / compactor for a capacity up to 15 t/h.
- Industrial scale press / compactor for a capacity up to 20 t/h.
It is also equipped with a whole range of machines used in the briquetting, compaction-granulation and grinding processes: heater, dryer, mixers, granulators and screens… Our laboratory is fitted with all required testing devices available to quantify the quality of the finished products. With this equipment, all steps of briquetting, compaction - granulation, or grinding processes can be reproduced.
Our pilot plant is fitted with equipment to allow briquetting/ compaction-granulation feasibility tests on material up to 200°C and up to 900°C under specific conditions.